Friday, May 3, 2013

Best Find Ever: Jeffrey Campbell

I have been obsessed with these shoes lately by Jeffrey Campbell


I'm just so excited!

On Tuesday, April 30th I went to Last Chance with my husband.  Last Chance is a Nordstrom Outlet where all the Nordstrom castoffs, returns, and display items end-up.  This was just my third time going. I simply just had a great idea after watching a youtube video of The Fashion Citizen (vlog). Their review of Last Chance mentioned that they buy Jeffrey Campbell shoes there. Since boot season is over I thought that maybe I will get lucky and find something. I found these spiked litas for $30, but I got them on sale and paid $20 + 9.3% tax.   There is a small problem with how dangerous the spikes are since I have doggies around me  so I just put them on in my car.

1 comment:

  1. hi dear! I just found your blog and I have to say I love it! great find my deAR!Would you be interested in following each other via GFC and Bloglovin? I always return the follow...let me know
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete