Monday, April 1, 2013

Betsey Johnson thrifted

After Christmas, sometime in the month of January I found a Betseyville purse at Savers. Savers was selling the purse for $25, but since it was Friday the purse was 25% off; I paid $20. I know it isn't that much cheaper than at the store, but I really liked the purse. 


Two weeks ago I went to the Value Village and found a Betsey Johnson dress. The dress just caught my eye and when I checked for the size I saw the tag. This is the first time I have ever come across a Betsey Johnson item,  ever. The dress: bell shaped skirt, white and pink stripped print, strapless. However, the dress did not end in my closet collection; I'm too big for the slim dress. Although I could have altered the dress and made it fit, I just though that it would be best if someone smaller took it home. I was afraid of altering it and running the dress; I'm not that good of a seamstress. Oh and the price was only $10.

2 comments:

  1. That Betsey Johnson dress sounds so cute! Too bad it didn't fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was cute, but it probably went to a good home. Thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete