Thursday, January 17, 2013

Becoming Lolita

Lolita is a fashion that originated in Japan. Cute, feminine,bell shaped silhouettes achieved by using petticoats, and sometimes inspired by antiquity, these are the things that mainly describe a Lolita.  I started following the stores and browsing pictures for hours as a teenager hopping that someday I would have money to buy a $200 dress. My parents didn't give me an allowance or any money; they just don't believe in that. Now that I'm 23 with a stable job I'm ready to jump and make my first purchase.  The truth is that I'm cheap, my average shirt is $10 thrifted, skirts $10, and dresses no more than $20. Most of my shoes were bought for $5. So I did some research and found that there's places were people sell their used Lolita dresses online. One of these sites is EGL-Comm-Sales on livejournal. I have left some comments and I hope the sellers get back to me soon. 

Here are some of the stuff I want to get
Chess Story Mariage D’amour – Ivory $120 used




Bodyline princess skirt $40 used

Bodyline carousel dress $65 used
Bodyline bunny dress $38 used


Bodyline squirrel party dress and bag $69 used


Bodyline candy skirt $35 used


Bodyline soft creme $35 used



Alice and the Pirates Relief Print OP $100 used


No comments:

Post a Comment