Friday, July 19, 2013

Best Find Ever: Topshop

So I went to Last Chance again and of course I found something I wanted. I don't know how, but every single time I go in that store I find something I really want. This time I found a pair of booties from Topshop. These shoes are called the Ant buckle boot. Topshop is a brand that for me, is too expensive. These booties originally cost $190. These cost $30 at Last Chance, but because they're winter shoes; I got them for $20.  I wore  these for my mom's birthday with snake printed shorts (jcpenney outlet $7) and a dark gray banana republic top (Savers $2).  I know you can't see my outfit here but I'm the girl with brown hair.  








'Ant' Buckle Boot

Trend-right height boosts the profile of a chunky ankle boot slung with Western-wear belts.
  • Side zip closure.
  • Approx. heel height: 3 1/4" with 1" platform (comparable to a 2 1/4" heel).
  • Approx. boot shaft height: 4 1/2".
  • Leather upper and lining/synthetic sole.
  • By Topshop; imported.
  • BP. Shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment